User's Agreement Use of IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT service means that user accepts and agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Terms of Services You agree that you are at least 18 years of age and are sufficient of age in your country of residence to sign a legally binding contract and engage in Internet related activities. IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT may change terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion. Use of any service provided by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT means that the User accepts all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The parties to this Agreement are IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT and the User.
The parties to this agreement are IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT and the user. The user understands that the name, address, phone number, banking details, E-currency account details and any other personal identification information including documents such as (phone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and correct details, belonging to the user.
The user may not purchase E-currency from or sell E-currency to IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT on behalf of another person or using another person’s bank, credit card or E- currency account details. IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT does not accept third-party payments. The person sending funds must be the owner or have access to the chosen Digital Currency account in which the funds are being spent to. IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT will not transfer your personal details to others unless requested to do so with a court order, Government Authority. IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT will not take any actions against you without a court order or any other legal basis. IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT reserves the right to inhibit any orders with suspicious content.
The user understands that IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT does not endorse any digital currency related investments, or merchants. The user understands that IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT warns against investing digital currency in so called high yield investment programs (hyip's) as there is a very high chance that the user will loose their digital currency.
Any tax consequences of IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT transactions are the sole responsibility of User. User indemnifies IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT from any liability in the event that a Digital Currency issuer does not deliver upon its promise to provide the service associated with maintaining their E-currency accounts. The user understands that the use of e-currency exposes User to the risk of loss of market value.
In particular, acquiring, owning and using Digital Currency as money involves market risk and is not suitable for all persons.
1. The Service is not a bank. The Service processes Orders 48 hours a day 7 days a week and will apply any effort possible to ensure the seamless operation of the hardware and software complex.
2. The IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT provides the Services on the "as is" basis, i.e. as they are described on this website, without additional warranties of any kind.
3. By using this site, the User accepts that the liability of the Service is limited by the means received from the User for processing the required transaction; the User accepts that the Service gives no additional warranty and assumes no additional responsibility; neither does the User, except for the cases described in the paragraph 9.
4. The IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT will strive for providing the User with uninterrupted functioning of the Service but does not guarantee its accessibility. The Exchange Zones assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage that might be caused by using its services or inability to use them.
5. The IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT assumes no responsibility and does not compensate for any loss or damage as well as any expenses caused by delays in processing any bank transfers or electronic currency transfers.
6. The IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss of profit and/or any User’s expenses caused by their false expectations in respect of the fees, exchange rates, profitability of the transactions or any other subjective conditions.
7. The IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy in the information provided by the User.
8. By using the Service, the User assumes responsibility to pay taxes in accordance with the tax laws and regulations of the country of their residence. The Service does not act as a tax agent and will not notify the User of any tax burden expected in connection with using the Service.
9. The User shall reimburse losses and damages of the Service (the management company, directors and employees) in case of claim or demand, directly or indirectly related to the using the Service by the User, unless they are caused by the actions of Exchange Zones.
10. The User guarantees that they own or is authorized to use the funds they dispose of in connection with using the Service.
11. The User must refrain from using the Service for making unlawful transactions. The User understands that unlawful activity may result in public prosecution. The activity of the User may be considered unlawful in accordance with the User’s country of residence, the country where the Service is registered, or both.
12. The User agrees not to forge communications streams associated with the operation of the Service, not to interfere in the functioning of its software and/or hardware components and not to influence the regular operation of the Service in any other way, otherwise public prosecution may follow.
12.1 In case of forging communications streams or any negative influence on regular functioning of the Service directly or indirectly related to the User’s Order, the processing of the transaction shall be terminated. The further actions are user account suspended.
13. The User admits that the contents of this website are copyright-protected. The illegal use of the contents will face prosecution.
14. Neither IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT nor the User assume any responsibility for delays or inability to fulfill its obligations stated in this Agreement due to natural disasters, power surges or failures, strikes or labor disputes, acts of God, war, civil disturbances, acts of civil or military authorities or the public enemy, or other causes beyond either party’s control, as well as irregular functioning of the Electronic Payment System(s), power supply systems or wireless network / Internet providers.
15. Electronic Payment Systems and/or financial institutions assume sole responsibility for the funds entrusted to them by the User. The Service may not be a party in a relationship between the User and an Electronic Payment System and/or a financial institution and assumes no responsibility for the User’s misusing or illegal use of the Electronic Payment System. Mutual rights and duties of the User and the Electronic Payment System are regulated by the respective contracts and agreements.
The user understands that IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT is not an escrow agent; IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT does not provide escrow or other auction related services and has no affiliation with any auction sites or auction sellers.
A refund request may be made while the exchange order is still being processed. Due to the nature of our business we can provide refunds only if an order are still being processed. We can not cover the inter-accounts transfer fee for the corresponding payment system. This fee will be deducted from the exact amount we have received from a customer. Once an exchange order has been processed it can not be refunded since you have already given your consent for the exchange.
All orders must pass due diligence procedures according to FATF regulations. We are taking all user PAN Card or Identity proof before using our service at IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT. If the User fails to comply with verification requirements, his/her order may be declined at the sole discretion of IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT. We are not allowing third party transfer or hand to hand cash deal. and all transaction processed through banking system. We kept safely all transaction record made through our website.
Means any of the following types of transaction: (i) any pramid selling, ponzi schemes or similar multi-level marketing, or matrix programs or other 'get rich quick' schemes or high yield investment programs; (ii) the sales supply of any illegal items or items which encourage or facilitate illegal activities; (iii) the sale or supply conterfeit products; (iv) Forex trading related payment not allow Nigeria.
Claims and issues associated with the subject of this Agreement are settled by negotiations with the administration of the Service, accordingly to the provisions of the Agreement.
1.Any claim under this Agreement may be taken by the Service in electronic form. The User should file a claim by sending a message using the contact details that are specified on the website of the Service.
2. In case it is impossible to resolve a claim through negotiations, it will be resolved in compliance with the regulations of the territory where the Service is registered.
ijamsolution is the best out there when it comes to xchange matters..
Whaooo!!! I\'m highly impressed. Your service is super fast. I have no reservation recommending IJAM Exchange to anyone needing their service. (haykay)
Dawodu Akinbowale Bankole,
IJAM Exchange is Nigeria\'s most reliable Paypal Exchanger. Tested and Trusted!
Ijam Exchange has proof to be the best in E-currency exchange. Transaction completed within just 1 hour and my dollars are deposited into my Gtbank account before leaving my desk. Highly Recommend to others
Fast Service and Reliable
Mabel Odion Akhhigbe,
IJAM EXCHANGE.YOU ARE SO FAST IN TRANSACTION AND BUSINESS
IJAM Exchange has lived up to expectations. i see them going places if they keep this up. I am completely satisfied and will recommend them anyday.
When it comes to business deals, I go with IJAM Exchange.Good turnaround service.They give you 100% satisfaction without faults along the line.They really understand the cores to business success. John Annavi
IJAM Exchange is the best exchange service. There exchange prices are fair and reflect the economic changes of the time. And the best thing is that you make use of their service at no fee to yourself. Now I can make withdrawals from my PayPal in other countries and get the money deposited into my account here is Nigeria. IJAM Exchange all the way! !!
I have known Adesida Olusegun for a fairly long time now as the Nigerian Paypal and other E-currencies guru so I have no difficulty in choosing his IJAM Exchange as my exchanger. And guess what? The services exceeded my expectation. Keep it up sir.
I was looking for where to buy bitcoin when I came across Ijamexchange.com. I placed my order and was credited without stress, not to mention about their ever active customer support even on WhattApp. In fact, you guys rocks.
The guide below can be used to buy Perfect Money(PM), Paypal(PP), Webmoney(WMZ), OKPAY, Skrill(Moneybookers), Payza, Bitcoin, SolidtrustPay(STP), Payoneer and Neteller from us. Just follow the guide below: 1. If you are not yet our Member, Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT which can be seen on the homepage of our website or you visit https://ijamexchange.com/register.php 2. However, if you have successfully register on our site, & do click on login. 3. When you login successfully, do click on Buy Ecurrency button. 4. Choose the Payment Method, type the amount you want pay in Naira (No Naira sign), Choose Ecurrency you want to buy, see the Expected Amount to receive in your Ecurrency account and click Next button. N.B: You can place order for up to $2,000 USD even if your account is still unverified but we can at our discretion ask you to verify your account before we push fund to you or we refund you. 5. On the next page, type your Ecurrency Account Number or ID and the Names in your Ecurrency Account. Scroll down, select SMS Notification in case you need sms alert after order is completed, tick *I agree to the terms & conditions and click on Preview button. N.B: You should supply e-mail and not account ID if it is SKRILL or Neteller that you are ordering. 6. Scrutinize your order details on the next page. If okay, then click on Confirm button. 7. Order details are generated. Please, go to your email inbox, spam or junk folder to check our Buy Order Email. NOTE: Read the email message you will get to the end to understand what to do. Also, you MUST place order first before you make payment so as to use Order Reference Number in your payment at the bank. 8. Make payment as directed in the email message you got. Login back to our site, click on CHECK ORDER HISTORY, then Buy & Sell History. 9. On the next page, located the Order ID you paid for and click Submit Details. 10. If you paid by cash deposit, fill in the Teller Numbers or if by online bank transfer, then type Bank Transfer, insert Bank Paid Into and Date of Payment. Now, click on Submit button. 11. Once we confirm your payment through our bankers, we will fund your account as soon as possible. More so, you will receive email and sms alerts (if you selected sms notification while ordering).